Articulating a coherent biblical viewpoint in the public square and leading the shaping of a Christian mindset on national issues – both proactively (spotlighting important new issues) and in response to issues of the day.
- Set up a forum to organize regular public talks/seminars: HESABIKA Leadership Summit – an annual event where a global leader addresses an important national issue in the public and/or corporate sector.
More believers understanding and living out their calling in the market place
• Help develop networks of Christian businessmen and entrepreneurs to shape how they run business as Kingdom-oriented endeavors.
• Organize seminars where good models of Christians in business can be celebrated.
Develop resource materials for addressing market place discipleship. These materials can be both in print and electronic formats
• Mobilize for and facilitate use of HESABIKA Bible Study materials in churches, work-place fellowships of various corporates and government offices
• building capacity of the staff fellowship leaders, developing staff fellowship operations manual, forming new staff fellowships.
Use pre-existing structures and audiences in FOCUS where market place track should be introduced and promoted extensively
• Associates’ Branches and Conferences
• Introduce a Marketplace Track in Commission & Ezra
• Include Marketplace messages in CU programmes each semester to begin creating marketplace thinking.