Increased respect for Family Values
- Support the increase of visibility for pro-life groups and initiative.
- Train students on the sanctity of life and facilitate sound biblical understanding on preservation of life.
- Raise awareness on good work-life-family balance
- Programme where good marriages are modeled
Increased love of country, County and Community and respect for law and order
- Select a team of crosscutting media practitioners, engage and train them to report on the Hesabika Agenda and have a continuous follow up.
- Hold countrywide campaigns each year on areas of concern, E.g. Traffic rules and Road Use, Littering, Corruption etc
- Hold dialogue and Town Hall meetings on pertinent issues facing the nation, the County and specific Community (ensure they are well researched, planned and publicized)
- Campaign for Kenyans to know and live out our national anthem.