Enhanced capacity to partner with the state and communities in fighting corruption
- Develop and disseminate a bible study guide on corruption
- Review the new educational curriculum for its content on ethics and anti-corruption
- Coordinated and dedicated sermons across churches and Christian Unions e.g. on World Anti corruption Day on corruption and tribalism
- Promote and support Name & Shame for corrupt leaders and institutions and Recognition awards for ethical and upright leaders.
Increase in individuals and churches promoting peace, justice, and reconciliation in the nation
- Partnership with university and college students, churches and civil society to promote harmony and positive ethnicity;
- Mentor university/college students and young graduates in ethical living;
- Promote use of Hesabika Bible Study material on anti-corruption and justice issues in the workplace, churches, and for individuals.